G03 Home Page
G03 Attendees Page
G03 Attendees Form
G03 Tech Inspection
We'll be peforming the tech inspection for racing at G03 on Thursday and Friday of the event.
Here's a preliminary list of what we'll be looking for. Check back over the winter and spring, as we'll probably be
adding to the list.
- all lug nuts must have approximately 1.5D thread engagement (thread engagement needs to be about 1.5 times the diameter of the stud)
- overflow bottle that is securely mounted
- solid battery hold down--no wire, twine, rope, plastic
- no loose stuff in the car
- no leaks of any consequence
- seat belts--stock on cars without roll bar, 5pt on cars with roll bar
- helmet on cars quicker than 13.00
- driveshaft loop on cars with sticky tires
- no excessive use of rubber fuel line
- working brakes
- dual throttle springs
- safe tires (as determined by the tech inspector)
- no fuel tanks/cells or batteries in the driver's compartment
E-mail Bruce or
Craig if you have any questions.
Copyright © 2003 Bruce Johnson and Craig Watson